TIEVA, a leading technology company offering expert consultancy, IT transformation, and managed services, is delighted to announce its participation in the upcoming Retail Technology Show, in London from 24-25 April 2024. The TIEVA team will be stationed at stand 6A80, offering insights and solutions to address the evolving challenges and opportunities within the retail landscape.
As technology continues to reshape the retail industry, TIEVA is a strategic partner for retailers looking to adopt the right technology now and into the future. The team will be available to discuss how technology can be harnessed to achieve strategic objectives, such as streamlining operations, expansion into new sites, and the delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
Unlike many exhibitors at the Retail Technology Show, TIEVA will not be showcasing a specific product or technology solution. Instead the team aims to inspire and empower delegates with insights into how to identify, implement and adopt the right technology, focused on driving impactful and measurable outcomes for their people and business.
1. Strategic Goal Alignment: Explore how technology can align with retailers' strategic goals and contribute to their success.
2. Navigating Challenges: Learn how TIEVA helps retailers navigate challenges such as data security, rising costs, and operational inefficiencies.
3. Hype-Free Technology Adoption: Cut through the noise surrounding new technologies, especially AI, and discover pragmatic solutions that deliver tangible results.
The TIEVA team are passionate about technology but know it can only solve your business challenges or accelerate innovation if it’s aligned with your people and strategic outcomes. That’s why we collaborate with our clients to understand what matters to them. Only then do we build a technology framework focused on optimising technology adoption, allowing retailers to quickly realise the benefits of innovative solutions.
The Retail Technology Show brings together Europe’s most forward-thinking retailers and leading tech innovators. With over 100 speakers, 400+ exhibitors, and 12,000 professionals in attendance, the event offers a comprehensive platform for networking, idea exchange, and staying abreast of the latest industry trends.
Key tracks at the Retail Technology Show include:
● AI, Data and Innovation
● The Future of Commerce
● Customer, Marketing and Loyalty
● Leadership, Economy and Workforce
● Sustainability, Supply Chain and Delivery
● Loss Prevention, Security and Payments
Visit TIEVA at stand 6A80 to discuss how technology can help you unlock business potential, explore collaborative opportunities, and be inspired.
To pre-book a meeting with TIEVA at the Retail Technology Show, please complete the form below:
For media enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org